Saturday, April 24, 2010

Moments


I'm not the first person in history to say "the first year of marriage is hard." And I'm sure I won't be the last. Yes, it's challenging getting used to each others nuances and quirks. BUT then there are those good moments, the really good moments when you look at your husband and can't help but smile because he's one of the good guys. This week we had a full day together doing our own thing with no other obligations. At the end of the day, holding his hand and walking to our car, I again had a moment that erased the silly strain of socks left on the floor, and smiled because he is one of the good guys.
I guess it's actually true that in life we have moments that are powerful enough to get us through the daily life experiences we have. For me, I just need to be greatful and show appreciation for those moments and pray they linger longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment