Sunday, October 3, 2010

Knock On Wood

This is just a random picture of my J eating a JUMBO marshmallow smore. Classic J.
This week my J and I were driving on an adventure and the conversation turned to the "early days" of marriage. (We've been married a whopping 8.5 months now and are experts of course.) We remembered the hard days of marriage adjustment. Mostly that included me struggling to adjust and J being patient. I'm not going to lie though that I felt a great sense of accomplishment though when both of us agreed we had gotten "through" those days and were in a more settled time of our relationship/marriage. 8.5 months ago I definitely made the right choice to marry my guy. And I'm more shocked to admit that I feel that way in spite of the fact that his socks don't quite make it to the hamper every night...

No comments:

Post a Comment